The Terms and Conditions of this website will apply to your viewing and usage of this site Sportazy.com and its affiliate, pages and lives scores.
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not use our website. The terms provided here are subject o change at anytime without prior notice. So you should check these regularly.
Our commitment is to ensure that Sportazy.com is up to date for your regular visits.
“You”, “Your” or the “user” refers to any person using the website or the services of Sportazy.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while “We” “Our” and “Sportazy.com” refers to Sportazy and its management.
a. Website accessibility
- a.i. To easily and comfortably use this website. You should make sure that the content provided here on this website is not prohibited in you country as you are ought to comply with your law and regulations in your jurisdiction
- a.ii. We advise that to use this website, you should be at least 18+. We at Sportazy will try our possible best to enforce this, but does not mean an under 18 cannot make use of the site, but should do so under the supervision of parents or guardian. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Sportazy.com and its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 3.a We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved to us and our licensors. As a visitor to our site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
3.b You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In addition, you may not include a link to our site or display the contents of our site surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from Us without our consent.
3.c Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
3.e All trade marks used on our site are the property of their respective owners.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
a. General Acceptable use
- 4.a.i You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our site:
- 4.a.ii In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
4.a.iii In any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
4.a.iv For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
4.a.v To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
b. Site Acceptable Use
- 4.b.i You may use our site for good information purpose .
- You may not use our site:
- 4.b.ii To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
4.b.iii To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 4.b.iv You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 4.b.v any part of our site;
4.b.vi any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
4.b.vii any software used in the provision of our site; or
4.b.viii any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. SITE CONTENT & MESSAGE USE
- 5.a Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with this section. You undertake that any such contribution complies with those standards. You do not have a legal claim to the publication of any material uploaded to our site.
5.b Our site may offer opportunities for you to transmit messages in connection with various features including email, message boards & chat rooms (“Message Features”).
5.c Where we do provide any Message Features, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
5.d We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Message Features provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Message Features we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Message Features by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
5.e The use of any of our Message Features by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use our Message Features that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any Message Feature should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
5.f Where we do moderate a Message Feature, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
5.g You must use Message Features in a responsible manner and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any message (“Message”) in connection with any Message Feature that:
- 5.g.i imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site’s infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying our site;
5.g.ii is threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent;
5.g.iii promotes violence;
5.g.iv promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
5.g.v constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
5.g.vi violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
5.g.vii breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
5.g.viii contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
5.g.vix contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind;
5.g.x will be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
5.g.xi constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
5.g.xii is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person (including giving the impression that such Message emanates from Us);
5.g.xiii contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the Message Feature; or
5.g.xiv contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful programming routine.
- 5.h We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our acceptable use policy or content use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate (including but not limited to editing or deleting any Message or User Name transmitted by you).
5.i Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- 5.j.i Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
5.j.ii Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any post or material uploaded by you to our site.
5.j.iii Issue of a warning to you.
5.j.iv Issue legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
5.j.v Further legal action against you.
5.j.vi Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- 5.k We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS
b. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
c. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
d. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
e. Sportazy shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
7. OUR LIABILITY
- a. Sportazy does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, information provided on our Website or its affiliates.
b. While Sportazy endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Sportazy does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Sportazy is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sportazy provides you with the Website on the basis that Sportazy excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
9. a. You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
9.a.i any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of our site;
9.a.iii claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access or use of our site, including without limitation the Message Features or other information made available by you to our site.
10. Cookies Policy
- You may consent to know our cookies policy and how long your data stays with us, click on our cookies policy
11. Email Notification
- a. You want to receive regular electronic mails from us either daily or monthly or even occasionally. Your consent to receive notices electronically from us will be related to sports updates. We may either be posting it to our website, or by email to the email address on your account..